Тема: Open Source RESTful Semantic Engine
A semantic engine is a software component that extracts the meaning of a electronic document to organize it as partially structured knowledge and not just as a piece of unstructured text content.
Current semantic engines can typically:
* categorize documents (is this document written in English, Spanish, Chinese? is this an article that should be filed under the Business, Lifestyle, Technology categories? ...);
* suggest meaningful tags from a controlled taxonomy and assert there relative importance with respect to the text content of the document;
* find related documents in the local database or on the web;
* extract and recognize mentions of known entities such as famous people, organizations, places, books, movies, genes, ... and link the document to there knowledge base entries (like a biography for a famous person);
* detect yet unknown entities of the same afore mentioned types to enrich the knowledge base;
* extract knowledge assertions that are present in the text to fill up a knowledge base along with a reference to trace the origin of the assertion. Examples of such assertions could be the fact that a company is buying another along with the amount of the transaction, the release date of a movie, the new club of a football player...